Friday, April 8, 2011

Student life to farmer's wife (to be!)

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now, so I have finally "taken the leap" and here I am!


Right now is a BUSY time in my life. I am settling into a new job, planning my upcoming wedding AND moving myself, my 2 kids (who happen to be 100 pounds of slobbery, happy go lucky american bulldog/bullmastiff CUTIES!) my husband-to-be...and all 180 of our newly acquired pets/investment/livelyhood...... SHEEP! Yes, the next 3 months of my life mean major changes, challenges, excitement and fun!

Since moving back to the Pontiac 1 year ago, we have bought a house, become engaged and invested in our sheep farm! Now, moving to a new 130 acre farm while dealing with the challenges and fun of getting married, I have  is buckled up am holding on tight and trying to enjoy this wild ride I like to call, my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment